Sunday 4 December 2011

All Cascade IPA - Brewday

Yesterday I put down a Cascade IPA I've been looking forward to brewing for a while.  I picked up some cheap Cascade hops from Niko Brew which has allowed me to go a little hop crazy.  I know from my experience with the Centennial IPA that continual hopping is great for an IPA.  I'll also be dry hopping this to bring out the Cascade aroma.

All Cascade IPA
---------------------------------
1Kg Sorghum Syrup @ 60 minutes
126g Maltodextrine @ 60 minutes
330g Demerara Sugar @ 60 minutes
28 Cascade Hops 5.5%AA @ 60 minutes
28 Cascade Hops @ 45
28 Cascade Hops @ 30
28 Cascade Hops @ 15
28 Cascade Hops @ Flameout
1tsp Yeast Nutrient @ Flameout
1.8Kg Sorghum Syrup @ Flameout
*** Cold Crash ***
US-05 Fermentis American Ale Yeast

No comments:

Post a Comment